Next exhibition: The Bigger Picture. Dates to be announced. This exhibition will feature a series of larger canvases, painted largely within the last 6 years, and includes some very recent works.
Unfortunately, COVID-19 meant that we had to cancel the exhibition Oil and Water, planned jointly with watercolourist Lizzie Madder, and scheduled for Monday 30 March - Saturday 25 April, 2020, in Michaelhouse Cafe, St Michael's Church, Trinity Street, Cambridge CB2 1SU.
Overviews of past exhibitions:
- In at the deep end (1998: Wysing Arts, Cambridge)
- Canvas, camera, clay (2000: Wysing Arts, Cambidge)
- Twenty-two portrait heads (2002: Julia Heffer's Gallery, Cambridge)
- Water's edge (2005: Michaelhouse, Cambridge, then displayed 2007-2011 at the Buttery, Cambridge)
- Au bord de la mer (2010: Port Bail, Normandy)
- Water's Edge (2012: Canal day, Banbury)
- Lasting impressions: the sea and other passions (2015: Selwyn College, Cambridge)
- Surface, water, form (2016: Selwyn College, Cambridge)
- Open Studios, joint exhibition weekends (2018, July, at Madingley Hall)
- Open Studios, joint exhibition (2019, 24-28 October, at Madingley Hall)
By clicking on the links for indivual exhibitions, you can see samples of the works shown.
The website also allows me to arrange virtual exhibitions and to invite you to view these from the comfort of your own home.